A Message From Me !!

Have an amazing day !! =) Have a awesomeness time in Chobots, and I hope to see you there. If you do give me a wave, and I'll be happy to chat to you all. =)

From: Starlet17

UPDATE: I have officially quit the Chobots world. However you can find me now working on a story called The New World. It's free and going to be rockin' hopefully x)
Come check it out now at:

Sunday 1 May 2011

Howdeyyy ;)

Howdeyyy Partner ;) If you haven't already voted, mosey on down to the main blog, and check out the Agents Poll you better be quick though cowboys and cowgirls, as there's only 22 hours left to vote, so get crack-a-lackin. ;)

And remember do NOT chisel (that means DO NOT CHEAT in cowboy/cowgirl talk).


Anywho's I gotta cut and run! Heeeeyaaaaaahhhhhhh


~Starlet17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cho Time