A Message From Me !!

Have an amazing day !! =) Have a awesomeness time in Chobots, and I hope to see you there. If you do give me a wave, and I'll be happy to chat to you all. =)

From: Starlet17

UPDATE: I have officially quit the Chobots world. However you can find me now working on a story called The New World. It's free and going to be rockin' hopefully x)
Come check it out now at:

Sunday 24 June 2012

UPDATES TO THE NEW WORLD

Hey this blog is still getting some views so please go check out the further progress on my Blog book thing called The New World. It's a free book blog thing for teenagers and older, so I hope you enjoy it and keep checking out http://the--new--world.blogspot.co.uk/ for updates in the story. =)

UPDATE: Hit writer's block so have temporarily shut down the blog 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cho Time